艺术家Karl Pilato 带来的一组手绘抽象艺术。
I feel my way through a painting, finding clarity without following predetermined ideas. I weave lines through one another, sensing where they can and cannot go. The ground, or pale color with which I first cover the canvas, continually reemerges as an enlivened emptiness. With searching lines and transparent colors, I carve out a rhythmic network. My process is both spontaneous and carefully measured. I aim for a composition that opens and closes and rises and falls in continual movement yet feels balanced like the serenity of a tree.
- 1Testing Spring Boot with TestNG - Chapter
- 2leetcode101. Symmetric Tree
- 3leetcode102. Binary Tree Level Order Trave
- 7源资讯 | 赶超 Java 和 PHP，Python 成最热门语
- 8jvm 内存与垃圾回收
- 9问题分析 之 Transaction marked as rollback