使cocopods管理开源库编译出现Library not found for -lPods问题的解决方法
If Xcode complains when linking, e.g.
Library not found for -lPods, it doesn't detect the implicit dependencies:
- Go to Product > Edit Scheme
- Click on Build
- Add the
static library, and make sure it's at the top of the list
- Clean and build again
- If that doesn't work, verify that the source for the spec you are trying to include has been pulled from github. Do this by looking in /Pods/. If it is empty (it should not be), verify that the ~/.cocoapods/master//.podspec has the correct git hub url in it.
- If still doesn't work, check your XCode build locations settings. Go to Preferences -> Locations -> Derived Data -> Advanced and set build location to "Relative to Workspace".
- 3CSS布局(六) 对齐方式
- 6Java 解决IE浏览器下载文件，文件名出现乱码问
- 8Spring学习之旅（八）Spring 基于AspectJ注解配
- 9Leetcode 1. Two Sum (java)