使cocopods管理开源库编译出现Library not found for -lPods问题的解决方法
If Xcode complains when linking, e.g.
Library not found for -lPods, it doesn't detect the implicit dependencies:
- Go to Product > Edit Scheme
- Click on Build
- Add the
static library, and make sure it's at the top of the list
- Clean and build again
- If that doesn't work, verify that the source for the spec you are trying to include has been pulled from github. Do this by looking in /Pods/. If it is empty (it should not be), verify that the ~/.cocoapods/master//.podspec has the correct git hub url in it.
- If still doesn't work, check your XCode build locations settings. Go to Preferences -> Locations -> Derived Data -> Advanced and set build location to "Relative to Workspace".
- 1iOS runtime探究(二): 从runtime开始深入理解
- 2iOS WKWebView 远端h5优先加载本地资源
- 3IOS TalkingData实现数据监控
- 4［iOS］xcode安装ipa （iOS App）
- 5Unable to open serial port /dev/ttyUSB0
- 8Linux 中find常用指令
- 9< meta http-equiv = "X-UA-Compatible" cont
- 10Sping Boot Did not find handler method for