使cocopods管理开源库编译出现Library not found for -lPods问题的解决方法
If Xcode complains when linking, e.g.
Library not found for -lPods, it doesn't detect the implicit dependencies:
- Go to Product > Edit Scheme
- Click on Build
- Add the
static library, and make sure it's at the top of the list
- Clean and build again
- If that doesn't work, verify that the source for the spec you are trying to include has been pulled from github. Do this by looking in /Pods/. If it is empty (it should not be), verify that the ~/.cocoapods/master//.podspec has the correct git hub url in it.
- If still doesn't work, check your XCode build locations settings. Go to Preferences -> Locations -> Derived Data -> Advanced and set build location to "Relative to Workspace".
- 1通向架构师的道路（第十五天）IBM Websphere的安
- 4猫头鹰的深夜翻译：JDK9 NotNullOrElse方法
- 7通向架构师的道路（第十三天）Axis2 Web Service
- 8React Native 33 - 组件：滚动视图（ScrollView）
- 9大话Android多线程(六) AsyncTask知识扫盲