Mixture of conda2 and conda3 problem and A guidance of environment set-up for windows users
I write this guidance for windows users. Hopefully, it will be helpful.
Download and install miniconda3.
py=3.5 and windows
Then start Anaconda Prompt
If you cannot find it, go to the default path, run activate.bat by using terminal: normally, it should be in:
C:/Users/ [your username] /Miniconda3/Scripts/activate.bat
Before we do the same thing as what teacher told, we should run this commend:
conda install git
Then according to teacher ‘s guidence
Just change one thing:
conda create --name lab1
conda create -n lab1 python=3.5
(which is should also can solve people who choose MLP last semester on DICE, and just run this commend instead of the old one)
Others just remain.
Hope this can help you.
If you have any problems pls just write here, let's solve it together.
- Windows + IIS 环境部署Asp.Net Core App
- C/C++中Windows API 简单的(Callback)回调机制
- Spring 集合 (List, Set, Map, and Properties) 使用
- View 绘制体系知识梳理(2) - setContentView 源码解析
- EditText maxLines不工作 - 用户仍然可以输入比set更
- 从一个redis set中的序列化问题
- android setBackgroundResource setBackgroundColo
- android Settings 解析