I'm changing the background color based on the data but it makes my text hard to read so I need to change the font color (to white if I have a darker color) but I can't find a way to do it, I'm using Delphi XE8.
the TTextCell portion doesn't do anything (I have an else with a similar case where I set a color to Green so I need the text to be white (if white ends up being hard to read I'll try some other colors).
Cores is an array with Black and White TAlphaColorsdelphi fonts firemonkey stringgrid
had to change the gridcolor right before calling the DefaultDrawColumnCell method:
the TextSettingControl property from the grid is protected so I had to make an access Class with this function:
- 【Leetcode】【python】Container With Most Water
- golang xml parent node add attribute without str
- 读入外挂 std::ios::sync_with_stdio(false);
- hdu 6093---Rikka with Number(计数)
- LeetCode 75 SortColor(Python详解及实现)
- Firemonkey Android 浏览器增强：支持Input file标签上
- Installation failed with message Failed to establi